| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Clayton, Nm in August is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 66.3mm (2.6in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Clayton, Nm August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Clayton, Nm, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Clayton, Nm:
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 348.9 kms (216.8 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 301 kms (187.1 miles) NNE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 172.9 kms (107.4 miles) N
- Holly, Co, Usa - 200.2 kms (124.4 miles) NNE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 256.8 kms (159.6 miles) NE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 317.6 kms (197.3 miles) ENE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) NNE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 187.6 kms (116.5 miles) SE
- Lubbock, Texas, Usa - 334.2 kms (207.6 miles) SSE